Get Omnisphere TOTAL and save!
This bundle includes ALL Audiority Omnisphere soundbanks produced so far. This page (as well version number and price) will be updated on every new release for Spectrasonics flagship synthesizer.
TOTAL Bundle includes:
Current bundle version: 1.0
- 21 Arpeggios + Rhythms
- 52 Bass
- 27 Drum elements
- 54 Leads
- 56 Pads + Keyboards
- 24 Transitions + FX
- Full version of Spectrasonics Omnisphere 1.5.6d or upper is required.
- Be sure Omnisphere plugin is not running.
- Uncompress your downloaded file. You will find a folder with the Audiority library name (eg: Audiority Dancesphere)
- Go to your Omnisphere Patches folder
Windows: C:\ProgramData\Spectrasonics\STEAM\Omnisphere\Settings Library\Patches\
(Please remember that ProgramData is usually an hidden folder, so is faster to just type this path on your address bar.)
Mac OSX: Macintosh HD/Library/Application Support/Spectrasonics/STEAM/Omnisphere/Settings Library/Patches/
- Copy your uncompressed Audiority library folder inside Omnisphere Patches, NOT inside Patches/User/ folder.
- Open Omnisphere and refresh the Patch Library by clicking this icon located at the bottom of your patch browser.
Now your Audiority libraries will appear under Directory menu.
PLEASE NOTE: For detailed single product specifications and free demo patches, please visit related product pages.
Probably one of the most well-rounded and awesome paid-for 3rd party Omnisphere banks on the market. I honestly wouldn’t spend a dime on anything else
I just chime in to say clear and loud- every Omnisphere owner MUST get it. I haven’t heard a singal unusable patch in this collection, and I feel that some how, some of the patches are enlighten Omnisphere in a way I haven’t known before.